My Guide Website?
Milan Walking Tour Cathedral and City Centre tickets incl3 Reviews
Learn the history of Milan and its main monuments on a 2-hour walking tour. Visit the Milan Cathedral (Duomo di Milano) and its Museum, have an introduction to the City Centre and its Highlits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Milan and its history with a licensed professional tour guide
- Look inside the magnificent Milan Cathedral (Duomo)
- Experience the Belle Époque in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- See the world-famous La Scala Theatre
- Visit The Museum of the Milan Cathedral (Duomo)
DescriptionGet the perfect introduction to the history of Milan and its main monuments on a 2-hour walking tour. Marvel at the Gothic splendor of the Milan Duomo, and then look inside the cathedral to get a better appreciation of its magnificent beauty. Continue through the rooms of the Cathedral Museum where a 1:20 scale model of the Cathedral is kept along with original statues and precious works of art. Continue through the glass-roof shopping arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and step back in time to get a sense of the Belle Époque in Italy. End at the legendary opera house and theater of La Scala, where some of the world's most famous opera singers have performed.
IncludesGuide Entry tickets to the Milan Cathedral and the Museum
- All visitors should pass through airport-style security. This tour take place rain or shine. Comfortable shoes are recommended but not mandatory.