My Guide Website?
From Milan: Lake Como Cruise, St. Moritz & Bernina Red Train2027 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of Milan and spend the day on a scenic coach trip to Lake Como and St. Moritz. Board the Bernina Red Train to experience one of the world's most beautiful rail routes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a morning cruise by private boat on the calm waters of Lake Como
- Enjoy the view of lake villages and villas: Bellagio, Varenna, Villa Balbianello
- Relax on a bus journey along the Maloja route as it winds its way to St. Moritz
- Get some free time to explore the glamourous resort of St. Moritz
- Ride aboard the scenic Bernina Red Train and travel across the Swiss Alps
DescriptionBoard a luxury coach and head to the historic town of Lecco before making your way to the shores of Lake Como. Board a private boat and cruise across the calm water just after sunrise. During the cruise, enjoy the view of picturesque village like Bellagio and of some famous villas. Continue to St. Moritz by coach and get stunning views of the valleys and breathtaking landscapes like Chiavenna and Bregaglia. Pass through the Alpine valleys of Graubünden and the dramatic Maloja Pass through the Swiss Alps. Arrive in St Moritz and get some free time to explore and enjoy lunch or a snack at your own pace. Browse the upscale fashion stores, go for a promenade along the lake or sip a hot chocolate in one of the village cafés. Then, board the scenic Bernina Red Train and take a breathtaking ride along one of the most beautiful rail routes in the world. Arrive at the village of Tirano to cross the Valtellina on the way back to Milan.
IncludesTransportation by luxury coach Professional tourist guide Earphones 1-hour lake cruise by private boat Walking tour in St. Moritz Pre-booked Bernina Red Train ticket from St. Moritz to Tirano (2nd class)
- A current valid passport or a European ID is required on the day of travel
- Infants (free ticket) do not have their places booked; they must sit on their parents’ lap
- The train ride itinerary may change in order to ensure the best experience. For example, the train may start at Tirano
- The train trip will not be in 1st class (panoramic carriage), but in 2nd class, where you can open the windows to take beautiful photos.
- During the tour, you are given a radio system to easily listen to the guide. In case of no return or lost device, you will be charged a 50€ penalty fee