My Guide Website?
Milan: Duomo and The Last Supper Skip-the-Line Guided Tour931 Reviews
Enjoy skip-the-line entry tickets to Milan's Duomo and the Santa Maria delle Grazie church to see Da Vinci's The Last Supper. Enjoy a guided tour and see iconic sites, including the Sforza Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend 15-minutes studying Da Vinci's world-famous fresco, ‘The Last Supper’
- Make the most of your time with skip-the-line access to this popular attraction
- Avoid missing details while viewing this masterpiece with help from your guide
- Discover the interior of the 15th-century Santa Maria delle Grazie church
- Dive into the elegant and upscale Brera district on a guided walking tour
DescriptionEmbark on a day out in Milan with a live guide. Enjoy a skip-the-line entry ticket to Milan's Duomo, see the iconic Da Vinci's Last Supper, marvel at the medieval Sforza Castle, and visit the vibrant Brera district. Meet your guide and fellow art lovers at the Duomo or the Santa Maria delle Grazie church, depending on what option you book. Learn as your guide tells you all about the history and culture of Milan. Get a skip-the-line entry ticket to Milan's Duomo and see one of the largest churches in Europe. Walk around and see another side of Milan with your guide, and don't forget to take photos of the 15th-century Sforza Castle. Feel in awe as you also enjoy a skip-the-line entry ticket to Santa Maria delle Grazie church, where you will see the famous, The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci. Listen as your guide points out the details and enjoy your guaranteed 15 minutes with the fresco. Explore the cobbled streets of the Brera district, the beating heart of Milan's social and cultural life. Hear about all the famous artists and thinkers that have called Brera home.
IncludesLive guide Headsets with details of what you are seeing Skip-the-Line entry ticket to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie Exclusive reservations to view the Last Supper Skip-the-Line entry ticket to Milan Duomo (not the terraces)
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays; on these days, the tour will remain outside the Cathedral Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to churches The order in which the sites are visited may be reversed on certain dates in July. All sites will still be visited No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper Important information required from all passengers: You must provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to access the viewing of the Last Supper