My Guide Website?
Milan: Guided Walking Tour with Duomo and the Last Supper442 Reviews
Enjoy a day tour of Milan and experience the best of the city with an expert local guide. Gain priority access to the Last Supper, tour the Duomo and other impressive monuments, and browse the shops at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the city’s important monuments, including the Duomo and the Church of San Maurizio
- Skip the long lines and admire Leonardo’s Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie
- See Cattelan's controversial L.O.V.E. sculpture
DescriptionSkip the lines at Santa Maria delle Grazie with your priority access to admire Leonardo's Last Supper, and at the Gothic Duomo and the magnificent Church of San Maurizio. Take a leisurely walk along the fashion capital’s posh Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga, and enjoy the elegant atmosphere of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele with its many boutiques and cafès. Dream of operas and ballets in front of world-famous La Scala Opera House and imagine what it must have been like to live in the imposing Sforza Castle, home to intrigues and backstabbing.
IncludesLast Supper admission ticket Entrance to Duomo Cathedral (not the Terraces) Sforza Castle (outside and inner yards) La Scala Theatre (outside) and its Square Entrance to Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the “Sistine Chapel of Milan” Public transport tickets
- Please note, the Last Supper is closed on Mondays
- The tour is divided into 2 half-day programs. The morning tour is from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and the afternoon tour is from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- From 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM you will enjoy free time for lunch (the time and duration of the lunch break may change a bit)
- It is forbidden to bring the following inside Duomo: food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and anything that can be used as a blunt weapon; shoulders and knees must be covered