My Guide Website?
Milan: Cinque Terre Full-Day Guided Trip With Cruise460 Reviews
Explore the Cinque Terre, one of Italy's most scenic landscapes, on this day trip from Milan. Visit enchanting medieval villages clinging to the coast with a breathtaking sight of the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend 1 day exploring the Cinque Terre from Milan
- Sit back and relax, knowing that all transportation is included
- Enjoy free time to explore Monterosso and Manarola
- Cruise around on a scenic boat ride
DescriptionExplore the Cinque Terre, one of Italy's most scenic landscapes, on a guided day trip from Milan by van. See Cinque Terre from different perspectives from a boat and a train. After leaving Milan by coach, arrive in Monterosso al Mare, the largest of the Cinque Terre's 5 villages. With no car traffic, it remains one of the truest fishing villages on the Italian Riviera. Restaurants, bars, and accommodation all have an endearingly homespun air about them. From Monterosso, start the final leg of your journey: a boat cruise, where you can admire the stunning views of the Cinque Terre and the delightful village of Portovenere from the sea. Arrive at La Spezia where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Milan. These 5 enchanting medieval villages cling to the coast, offering a breathtaking sight of the sea, and are now part of a national park listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
IncludesProfessional guide Transportation by air-conditioned coach Boat trip from Monterosso to La Spezia Train trip from Manarola to Monterosso
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail or some of the docks may be not available for docking. On such occasions, the itinerary will be subject to variations and the cruise may be canceled or change course