My Guide Website?
Milan: Last Supper Guided Tour and Entry Ticket116 Reviews
Discover the Last Supper on this guided tour with an entry ticket. See this masterpiece of the Italian Renaissance, explore the Unesco-listed complex, and learn about its history from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the aura of this masterpiece, one of the artist's most celebrated works
- Find out more about the Renaissance in Milan and the life of Leonardo
- Discover painting techniques used by da Vinci and learn about the restoration
- Visit the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (depending on the option selected)
- Marvel at one of history's most influential artworks while taking a guided tour
DescriptionLeonardo da Vinci's Last Supper is a must-see during your time in Milan. See it for yourself and learn more about this masterpiece by the Italian artist on a guided tour that includes entry tickets. The Last Supper is one of the most fascinating and mysterious paintings from the Renaissance. Now preserved in the Unesco-listed Santa Maria delle Grazie complex, you'll be able to marvel at the mastery in person on this guided tour. Discover the secrets of the painting and explore the beautiful Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie (depending on the option selected). As you admire the painting, learn all about the life of the artist, the background of this iconic artwork, and restoration techniques.
IncludesEntry ticket Guide Earphones to hear the guide Access to the Santa Maria delle Grazie (depending on the option selected)
- This activity is accessible for wheelchairs and strollers You will have 15 minutes inside the refectory It will not be possible to access the Santa Maria delle Grazie church during religious functions or when the church is closed