My Guide Website?
Milan: Create your own Pasta and Risotto with Market Tour143 Reviews
Cook up authentic Milanese cuisine and sip Italian wine with a cooking class led by an expert chef. Meet local vendors and artisans as you handpick your own ingredients at Milan’s Central Market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cook like a local in the heart of Milan with the guidance of a professional chef
- Explore Milan's Central Market to find the perfect ingredients for your meal
- Create authentic Italian cuisine, from fresh pasta to cheese fondue and ragout
- Meet local vendors and artisans in the market as you browse local specialities
- Recreate your delicious dishes in your own kitchen with a digital recipe booklet
DescriptionDiscover Milan's vibrant food scene as you explore its bustling Central Market before taking part in a cooking class. Handpick your own ingredients with your chef at the market and cook up authentic Milanese dishes to enjoy with a glass of wine. First, discover Milan’s vibrant food scene as you explore local bottegas (shops) and the Central Market with your chef. Browse fully stocked shelves as you handpick fresh ingredients to prepare during the class. Chat with local vendors, butchers, and bakers and enjoy the authentic ambiance. With your groceries in hand, take a short walk to the cooking school nestled in the heart of the city. Make your way to your fully-equipped cooking station and tie your apron. Then, follow step-by-step instructions from your chef to bring your dishes to life. Learn how to create Italian staples, such as cheese fondue, ragout, fresh hand-rolled pasta, and dessert. Measure, mince, mix, season, and stir to whip up the perfect Milanese feast. Take a break and relish a selection of premium wines and local cheeses. Once everything is ready, sit down with a glass of wine and savor your scrumptious creations. Take home a commemorative certificate and a digital recipe booklet to recreate the magic in your own kitchen.
IncludesGuided visit to the central market Food and local products tasting Cooking class Apron Equipment Ingredients 2 glasses of wine or a soft drink Certificate Digital booklet with recipes
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by at least one adult The menu varies slightly from season to season but generally includes: hand-made pasta, pasta sauces, cheese fondue, and a dessert Vegetarians and those with food allergies can be accommodated, please notify the activity provider during booking Please provide any details with regards to impaired mobility and the activity provider will do their best to accommodate you The class is not suitable for celiacs