My Guide Website?
Tirano to St. Moritz: Bernina Red Train Return Day-Ticket592 Reviews
Experience the magic of the Swiss Alps as part of a magical roundtrip on the UNESCO Bernina Red Train from Tirano, Italy, to the world-famous St. Moritz, Switzerland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a railway adventure aboard a UNESCO World Heritage masterpiece
- Leave the train to explore and hop on the next train to continue your journey
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from your spacious window-seat
- Travel through the majestic Swiss Alps, on a trip from Tirano to St. Moritz
- Board the train at the time of your choosing to customize your experience
DescriptionTravel on the classic Bernina Red Train, the red fairy-tale on rails, and experience the magical countryside of the Swiss Alps. Depart from Tirano at a time of your choosing, the trains leave the station at quasi-hourly intervals, and admire spectacular scenery as you cross the Alps from the Valtellina vineyards to the glaciers of the Bernina Pass. Enjoy panoramic views from the train's windows, which have been gazed out of for over 100 years. Sit back and relax during this fairy-tale journey as the beautiful alpine landscape flows by before your eyes. Feel free to leave the train at any station and hop on the next train when you want to continue your journey. Ride all the way from Tirano to St. Moritz and back again. You can choose an optional cablecar ride to the Diavolezza Refuge to admire the mountain scenery.
IncludesBernina Red Train roundtrip ticket Train timetable and mini-guide to the stops Cablecar ride to Diavolezza Refuge (if option selected)
- From Milan, you can reach Tirano by regular train that leaves every hour from Milan central train station (not included in the price)