My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line La Scala Theatre Museum Private Guided Tour
Immerse yourself in the cultural heritage of Italian opera and ballet on a visit to the La Scala Theatre Museum. See real costumes, music instruments and props used in Teatro Alla Scala.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear the true story of Teatro Alla Scala from a 5-Star Expert Guide
- See the world’s leading opera and ballet theatre
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the La Scala Theatre Museum
- Visit the Duomo cathedral and rooftops with skip-the-line tickets ( 4 and 5 H)
- Book private transfers directly from your accommodation (only in 3 and 5H)
DescriptionTeatro alla Scala, also known as La Scala, is regarded as one of the most prestigious opera and ballet theatres in the world. Join this original themed tour to explore its 250 years history and learn about famous Italian composers, dancers and opera singers. Get an exclusive look behind the scenes of Italian opera and ballet! Choose the 2-hour option to discover the legacy of Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy. The themed tour will be led by a 5-Star Guide who is an expert on opera history. Immerse yourself in interesting facts about Italian opera and ballet as you walk through the historic streets of Milan’s Old Town. You will pass the magnificent Duomo di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the Leonardo da Vinci Monument. At the old plaza outside the La Scala you will find a monument to Giulio Ricordi, a successful music director and composer from the 19th century. Take a moment to admire the beautiful facade of the opera and jump ahead of the queue to the Las Scala Theatre Museum with skip-the-line tickets. The museum contains a collection of paintings, drafts, statues, costumes, and other documents regarding the history of La Scala and opera in general. During the tour you will also have a chance to see the main stage of the Theatre from the third-level boxes, and hear stories about Arturo Toscanini and other notable names associated with this world-renowned institution. It’s a must-see for every opera fan! Choose the 3-hour option to add private transport to your itinerary. This option includes private car transfers between the meeting point and your Milan accommodation to make it easier to visit the La Scala Theatre Museum for people who do not enjoy long walking tours. Enjoy a hassle-free experience with a convenient pickup and drop-off service by private vehicle, Choose the 4-hour option to visit 2 most popular attractions in Milan’s Old Towne, the La Scala Theatre Museum and the Duomo. This option includes skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo with access to the Cathedral, Archeological Site, Duomo Museum and Rooftops (by lift). Explore one of the largest and most beautiful Gothic Cathedrals in the world inside and out. With access to the rooftop terrace, you can take a closer look at the numerous statues that adnore the cathedral’s roof, and also enjoy the best views over Milan’s Old Town. Choose the 5-hour option to visit the La Scala Theatre Museum and the Duomo with skip-the-line tickets and private transportation from the accommodation address provided when booking. Save time and effort on booking the tickets and transport by yourself, and enjoy an exclusive guided tour tailored to your needs and interests.
IncludesPrivate Tour on the history of Teatro alla Scala with Museum Tickets and the Duomo (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Stars Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Skip-the-line tickets to the La Scala Theatre Museum (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo and Rooftops (only in 4 and 5-hour options) Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (only in 3 and 5-hour options)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transport and skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo Cathedral and Rooftops are not included in the basic 2-hour tour. Skip-the-line tickets to the La Scala Theater Museum grant you immediate entry at your booked time, without waiting in line at the ticket office. Admission includes access to the museum, and not the main opera building. You can see the Theater stage from the third-level boxes, but only when rehearsals, performances or events open to the public are not in progress. Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo include on-time entry but the reservation has to be confirmed at the ticket office. There are mandatory checks that may further delay your entry. The experience includes lift access to the rooftops, however, the descent may be via the stairs (250 steps).