My Guide Website?
Skip-the-Line 2.5-Hour Milan Duomo and Terrace Tour56 Reviews
Enter Milan’s Duomo with privileged access on a skip-the-line tour. Your guide will take your group through the cathedral’s interior and up to the roof terrace, where you’ll marvel at the city views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line and enter the Duomo without delays
- Tour the interior of Milan's stunning cathedral
- Marvel at the panoramic views over Milan from the Duomo’s terrace
DescriptionSkip the lines and enter Milan’s Duomo without waiting on this 2.5-hour small-group tour. Milan’s Duomo, or Cathedral, is one of the city’s most impressive sites, and among the most famous cathedrals in the world. Your licensed English-speaking guide will tell you about some of Milan's curiosities, from the Sundial Trail to the Ritual of the Holy Nail, to the story of the Apostle who was skinned alive, and more. After admiring the interior of the Duomo, you’ll head to the elevator to reach the Terraces of the Cathedral. Please note that there is no skip-the-line access available for the elevator. Experience breathtaking panoramic views over the city. After climbing up just 50 steps you’ll feel that you have Milan at your feet. You’ll have time to take photos of the spires, shining skyscrapers, and iconic medieval towers. Take a closer look at the Duomo’s incredible sculptures that represent mysterious animals, monsters, and other peculiar creatures.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Skip the Line Access to Milan Cathedral Entrance to Duomo Terraces
- The Duomo has a very strict dress code: shoulders, abdomen, and knees must be covered. Hats are not permitted. Please note that the staff of the Duomo will have the right to decline admittance due the dress code without any obligation to refund you for your tickets.
- This tour is not wheelchair friendly
- Tours run rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather (please keep in mind the cathedral dress code) and wear comfortable closed toed shoes.
- In case of heavy rain or snow, the Duomo institution may decide to close the terrace. In case of closure due to inclement weather, there will be no refund or discount given due to inability to see the terrace. In case of heavy rain, you may choose an alternate date subject to availability.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on this tour