My Guide Website?
Private Milan 2-Hours Segway Tour Brera & Skyline Views7 Reviews
Enjoy a unique way to discover the historical and modern highlights of Milan on a 2-hour guided segway tour with an expert local guide. Stops include the Brera area, Chinatown, and Porta Nuova.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private tour only for your group
- Enjoy a fun experience on a segway tour
- See Milan with the invaluable help of a local guide
- Learn about Milan's history and modern life
DescriptionOn this group tour, you will have the opportunity to discover both modern and traditional Milan. Starting in the historical center, you will move to the northern part of the city, passing through Milan’s Chinatown before reaching Porta Nuova, one of the most fascinating districts in Milan. The area is renowned for Gae Aulenti square and its beautiful skyscrapers: here you will have an insight into the contemporary life of the city. You will then continue with classical Milan specifically the Brera area, a location of cultural interest due to the presence of the Academy of Fine Arts and it being a vibrant gathering place for artists.
IncludesEnglish/French licensed tourist guide Use of helmet
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide