My Guide Website?
Milan's Modern Architecture: 3-Hour Bike Tour5 Reviews
Enjoy a bike tour of modern Milan, and admire works by famous architects. With views of the historic center, you’ll be able to compare old and new.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a bike tour through Porta Nuova, Milan’s fascinating new district
- Ride back in time and admire the beauty of the ancient city
- Take in the contrast between the medieval and the strikingly modern architecture
DescriptionFor this 3-hour bike tour you’ll be provided with a light and comfortable bicycle, equipped with a basket or a side pannier if required. As soon as the saddle of your bike has been adjusted for your comfort, you’ll be ready to start cycling through the park surrounding the Sforza Castle. When you reach the castle, your guide will provide an overview of the historic building. Continue from this medieval monument to Porta Nuova, the city’s newest district – an area that’s becoming increasingly popular with both locals and visitors. Next you’ll ride to the city center, discovering precious gems of architecture of past centuries. You’ll be riding mainly on bike lanes, but there are a few points and crossroads that will require your attention. The pace of the tour is slow and you can ask the guide to stop when you have question or would like to take photos.
IncludesBike rental (and available accessories, if requested) Expert guide
- Be sure to wear clothing comfortable for city biking (specific sportswear is not necessary)
- Bring a shoulder bag for your belongings