My Guide Website?
Milan: The Last Supper and Santa Maria delle Grazie Tour445 Reviews
Skip the long lines to see the miraculous mural of The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci on a 1-hour and 15-minute tour of the historic church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan. Learn about the masterpiece from an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at Da Vinci's masterful depiction of The Last Supper from up close
- Contemplate the extraordinary techniques Da Vinci used to paint the mural
- Explore the church and cloister of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan
- Skip the long lines with pre-booked tickets and tour the site with a guide
- Learn about the Golden Age of Italian art during the Renaissance
DescriptionFollow in the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci and marvel at his masterpiece mural of The Last Supper in the Dominican convent church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Learn the history of the mural with the help of an expert guide, and hear about the groundbreaking techniques Da Vinci used when he painted it back in the 15th century. Discover other fine features of the UNESCO World Heritage church, where highlights include an apse attributed to Donato Bramante and frescoes by Gaudenzio Ferrari in the Chapel of the Holy Crown. Hear about the 15th-century dukes of Milan during the Renaissance before ending back on Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to The Last Supper Tour Guide Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Children require an adult ticket to visit the Last Supper The visit to The Last Supper lasts 15 minutes Shorts and sleeveless tops are not allowed inside the church. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements Please check the language of the tour before booking Visits to the church can be limited or denied because of religious services (e.g. Sundays or Easter). The tour's duration won't change