My Guide Website?
Milan: Test Drive a Ferrari 488 on a Race Track19 Reviews
Test drive a Ferrari 488 for 3 laps on a racing track near Milan. Gear-up and get ready to drive one of the most powerful street cars available today.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive a Ferrari 488 on a race track
- Learn the basics of handling this incredible sports car
- Feel the road on an exhilarating ride around the track
- Enjoy a the thrill of driving on a real racing course
DescriptionListen to the sound of 680 horses calling your name. Feel the road while accelerating on a racing track in Italy. You'll be welcomed to the race track by a professional race driver to begin your racing experience. You will be invited to our race track and be welcome by one of our professional race drivers. You will then get a briefing on the track rules and the car itself Then you will be the owner of the car for the next selected laps, with an instructor seating next to you, explaining the Race lines, braking, turning, clipping and exit points. The driving it self, depend on the driver, takes more or less 10min , please prepare to stay at our race track about 45 - 60 min. Time of arrival is set by us according to your desire, Please contact us by WhatsApp before you come ! Session times may differ between one day to another and the only time slot confirmation is by email or WhatsApp. We work in an active race track, we work by sessions and by strict timing , please respect the time schedule and the change in time session that might appears and follow the instructors instructions. Price DONT include hotel transfer, We offer hotel pickup with 48hr notice in advance , price may differ by the day, time of waiting and number of people, please contact us to get a quote. We do it as a service for our customers, you may chose to reach us by car, trains or public taxi.
IncludesIndividual driving session in a Ferrari 488 on a race track 3 laps in the supercar Racing driver instructor as your co-driver Onboard video and telemetry data All taxes, fees and handling charges Insurance for the car Fuel surcharge
- Participants must bring their driving license and passport
- Available in English, Italian, Hebrew, and French
- Experience open to both men and women
- Children under 18-years of age can be the co-driver
- Personal travel insurance is required
- Maximum participant height is 200 cm
- Maximum participant weight is 120 kg
- The experience will be canceled in the event of very poor weather conditions like snow, heavy rain, or icy roads
- In the case of a cancelation, your experience will be rescheduled to another day or you will be given a full refund
- Please contact the local partner to secure the time slot you choose - in some cases not all the time slots are available