My Guide Website?
Milan: Test Drive a Ferrari 458 on a Race Track with Video29 Reviews
Test drive a Ferrari 458 for 3 laps on a racing track near Milan. Gear up, you are about to set foot in one of the most powerful street cars available today.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive a Ferrari 458 on a race track
- Enjoy the use of an onboard camera
- Learn how to race drive with your professional race driving instructor
- Feel the thrill of driving a 570Hp machine
DescriptionListen to the sound of 570 horses calling your name. Feel the road while accelerating on a racing track in Italy. You will be invited to our race track and be welcome by one of our professional race drivers. You will then get a briefing on the track rules and the car itself Then you will be the owner of the car for the next selected laps, with an instructor seating next to you, explaining the Race lines, braking, turning, clipping and exit points. The driving it self, depend on the driver, takes more or less 10min , please prepare to stay at our race track about 45 - 60 min. Time of arrival is set by us according to your desire, Please contact us by WhatsApp before you come ! Session times may differ between one day to another and the only time slot confirmation is by email or WhatsApp. We work in an active race track, we work by sessions and by strict timing , please respect the time schedule and the change in time session that might appears and follow the instructors instructions. Price DONT include hotel transfer, We offer hotel pick with 48hr notice in advance , price may differ by the day, time of waiting and number of people, please contact us to get a quote , we do it as a service for our customers, you may reach us by car, trains or public taxi.
IncludesIndividual driving session in a Ferrari 458 on a race track 3-laps in the Super Car Racing driver instructor as your co-driver Onboard video and telemetry data All taxes, fees and handling charges Insurance for the car Fuel surcharge
- Participants must bring their driving license and passport
- Available in English, Italian, Hebrew and, French
- Experience for both men and women
- Difficulty level tailored to persons' skill level
- When applicable, children under 18-yers of age can be the co-driver
- Personal travel insurance is required
- Max height 200cm
- Max weight 120kg
- The experience will be canceled in the vent of hard weather conditions like snow, heaving raining or icy roads. In this event, your experience will be postponed to another day or you will be given a full refund. The cars are allowed in light rain and fog
- Please contact the local partner to secure the time slot you choose; in some cases, not all the time slots are available