My Guide Website?
Milan: Skip-the-Line Pinacoteca di Brera Private Guided Tour
Unleash your enthusiasm for Italian art on a tour of Pinacoteca di Brera in Milan. Save time with skip-the-line tickets and see works from da Vinci and Raphael. Add an optional visit to Sforza Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Pinacoteca di Brera with an Art Expert Guide
- Beat the crowds thanks to skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the famous paintings by Caravaggio, Hayez, Raphael, Rubens and more
- Explore art collections in Castello Sforzesco (only in 4 and 5-hour options)
- Enjoy private car transfers (only in 3 and 5-hour options)
DescriptionVisit Pinacoteca di Brera, the main public gallery in Milan, and enjoy live commentary as you admire one of the greatest collections of Italian paintings from the 13th-20th century. Immerse yourself in the history of art and learn to understand Italian masters, their influences and themes. Experience real art in the heart of Milan! Choose the basic 2-hour option to visit Pinacoteca di Brera (''Brera Art Gallery'') with skip-the-line tickets. Your journey into the world of Italian art begins at Piazza della Scala, the charming square marked by the monument to Leonardo da Vinci and his disciples. Follow your Private Guide down Via Brera road and see highlights such as the renowned Teatro alla Scala, Palazzo Marino (City Hall) and Palazzo Citterio along the way. Thanks to skip-the-line tickets to Pinacoteca di Brera you can head straight for the entrance without waiting to purchase a ticket, so you will have more time to explore the gallery. Pinacoteca di Brera boasts one of the foremost collections of medieval and Renaissance art from Italy. It consists of masterpieces such as the Head of Christ by Leonardo da Vinci, The Marriage of the Virgin by Raphael and the Madonna della Candeletta by Carlo Crivelli. Every painting tells a story, so the expert commentary from a Licensed Guide will make your visit so much better. During the guided tour you will learn about the different schools, periods and art techniques. Admire the different styles, colors and textures created by famous Italian masters such as Bellini, Mantegna, Carpaccio, Titian, Veronese and Tintoretto. Feel the essence of Italian art! Choose the 3-hour option to add private transportation to the 2-hour itinerary. This option includes private car transfers between Pinacoteca di Brera and your accommodation. Take advantage of a convenient pickup and drop-off service by private vehicle for a relaxing and hassle-free experience in Milan. Choose the 4-hour options to visit Pinacoteca di Brera and the Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco). For your convenience, we provide skip-the-line tickets to both attractions. The 15th century castle houses several of the city’s museums and art collections. Among its treasures you will find the last unfinished work by Michelangelo Buonarroti as well as sculptures, drawings, paintings, furniture, decorative arts and other interesting items from various periods of time. Enjoy a guided tour of the historic castle and its outstanding exhibits! Choose the 5-hour option to visit Pinacoteca di Brera and the Sforza Castle with skip-the-line tickets and private transportation. Save time and effort by booking in advance. We will organize a 5-Stars Driver and a private car for your pickup and drop-off at the address provided when booking. This is the best option to avoid getting lost or being late for the tour.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Brera District, Pinacoteca di Brera and Sforza Castle (number of attractions depends on the selected option) Art Expert Guide who is fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets to Pinacoteca di Brera (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to Sforza Castle Museums (only in 4 and 5-hour options) Pickup and drop-off by private car (only in 3 and 5-hour options)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. The 2-hour tour does not include private transfers & tickets to Sforza Castle Museums. Skip-the-line tickets are timed, you can skip the line at the ticket office but you may have to wait for ticket validation and security checks. Admission to Pinacoteca di Brera is for the permanent collection only. All visitors must provide their full name. Admission to Sforza Castle Museums is for the permanent collection, which may be partially closed for renovations. 4- and 5-hour options: Due to museum regulations, 1 licensed guide can lead a group of 1-9 people. You can book more than 1 guide for larger groups. The 3 and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. The exact transfer time will vary depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle