My Guide Website?
Milan: Skip-the-Line Guided Walk and 'The Last Supper'367 Reviews
See the sights of Milan with a professional guide, and skip the lines to Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper." Visit iconic monuments such as the Duomo di Milano, La Scala opera house and historic Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'
- Walk the streets of Milan and discover why the city is a fashion capital
- Learn fascinating facts about Milanese history from your expert guide
- Enter the glass-roofed arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Admire the façades of the Duomo di Milano and La Scala
DescriptionJoin your guide for a walking tour of Milan’s historic city center and get exterior views of the monuments of Piazza del Duomo, where the Duomo di Milano (Milan Cathedral) took nearly 6 centuries to build. Enter one of the world’s oldest shopping arcades at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Follow in the footsteps of famous opera stars at the La Scala theater. Discover streets, such as Via Dante, that give Milan its reputation as the fashion capital of the world. Learn Milan’s rich history and hear interesting anecdotes along the way. Then, skip the long lines to admire Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” inside the refectory of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Benefit from priority admission, and learn the history and execution of Leonardo's fascinating fresco from your guide.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to 'The Last Supper' by Leonardo da Vinci Professional guide Tour in a group of no more than 25 people Headsets to hear your guide
- No refunds are given for late arrivals or no-shows
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the tour without charge