My Guide Website?
Milan: Skip-the-Line Duomo & Historic District Tour1 Reviews
Discover Milan starting from its fundamental landmarks. A local guide will lead you inside the cathedral and through the heart of the city and its world-famous attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See most important landmarks and monuments of central Milan
- Admire the Duomo, the third-largest church in the world
- Visit the beautiful Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, with its extraordinary roof of iron and glass
DescriptionAn art historian guide will show you the most important attractions of Milan’s historic district on this 3-hour tour. Starting from the heart of the city, you’ll see the imposing façade of the Duomo. This extraordinary cathedral is the symbol of Milan and fascinates visitors with its 135 spires and the thousands of statues decorating it. Admire the impressive interior. Your guide will lead you through the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, and then on to the Teatro alla Scala, another icon of the city of Milan. One of the leading opera houses in the world, the venue has hosted legendary performers such as Luciano Pavarotti, Maria Callas, Arturo Toscanini and many others. Continue on another short walk to the Sforza Castle, once home to the families that ruled Milan during the Renaissance.
- Tickets for the cathedral and terraces must be booked and bought in advance, at least 24 hours before your visit. Please consider the dates and times you want to attend and we will take care of reservation and ticket purchase.
- Visitors must not wear sleeveless and/or low-cut clothes, shorts above the knee, miniskirts. Disposable garments are available for €3 at the Duomo bookshop.