My Guide Website?
Milan: Sforza Castle & Leonardo Skip-the-Line Private Tour19 Reviews
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour with skip-the-line access to the Sforza Castle Rooms. Be amazed by Michelangelo's last sculpture, Pietà, and visit the Ambrosiana Museum which is filled with Leonardo's Atlantic Codex and other Renaissance art masterpieces.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stroll through the beautiful courts of the Sforza Castle
- Learn about Leonardo Da Vinci's life at the castle
- Admire Michelangelo's Pietà
- Witness the astonishing Atlantic Codex by Leonardo
- Experience paintings by Luini, Botticelli, Raffaello, and Caravaggio
DescriptionBegin your 3-hour tour with skip-the-line access to the Sforza Castle and its beautiful courts. Admire the castle's private rooms, and Michelangelo's last sculpture, Pietà. Then, follow your guide during a pleasant stroll through the city center. Walk down Dante's street to discover the palace where the most beautiful courtesans portrayed by Leonardo used to live. Next, head to the Ambrosiana Museum and discover the history of the most famous Atlantic Codex. Appreciate the room dedicated to Leonardo's art, alongside a wonderfully selected sequence of famous paintings realized by the great names of the Renaissance such as Botticelli, Luini, Raffaello, and the world famous Basket of Fruit by Caravaggio. Conclude the tour with a visit to Cathedral Square, which is just a few steps away.
IncludesLicensed tour guide in the requested language Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Sforza Castle Rooms (please select the ticket as an add-on) Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Ambrosiana Museum (please select the ticket as an add-on)
- When booking, please remember to buy tickets for all participants: 1 ticket per person per the Ambrosiana Museum and 1 ticket per person for the Castle that you find as add-ons before completing the booking
- This tour is available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian
- The tour is not available on Mondays due to museum closure
- Please, be aware that the Last Supper is not included in this tour