My Guide Website?
Milan: Renaissance Treasures & The Last Supper Walking Tour896 Reviews
Get skip-the-line entry to Da Vinci's "The Last Supper" at the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church. Learn about the powerful dukes of Milan at Sforza Castle and visit the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'
- Get priority access at the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Learn about the dukes of Milan on a tour of Sforza Castle's inner courtyards
DescriptionEmbark on a guided walking tour in Milan to explore its Renaissance treasures including skip-the-line entry to da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’ at the World Heritage Site of Santa Maria delle Grazie, the 16th-century Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, and the medieval fortification of Sforza Castle. Skip the lines to the Dominican convent where Da Vinci's legendary fresco of the “The Last Supper” is on display. Get an up-close look at this masterpiece while your guide explains the composition, perspective, and use of colors. Venture a few blocks to a hidden pearl of the city at the 16th-century Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, sometimes called the “Sistine Chapel” of Milan. Proceed to the imposing Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco), where the dukes of Milan held court. See the beautiful grounds of the Parco Sempione surrounding the fortress, pass the iconic clock tower of the Torre del Filarete and stroll through the military courtyards as you learn more about the Sforza family and why they hired Da Vinci and invited him to live in the castle as a guest for decades.
Includes2-hour walking tour of Milan English-speaking guide Audio headsets (if more than 6 people) Guided tour of 'The Last Supper' Priority access at the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, (Milan's 'Sisitine Chapel') Guided tour of Sforza Castle's courtyards
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller.
- Please wear comfortable shoes. During hot days, it is recommended to wear a hat to protect you from the sun.
- Due to new security measures, large bags are not allowed inside the Last Supper Museum. If necessary, your guide will escort you to the lockers so you can leave them during check-in.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the Last Supper Museum.