My Guide Website?
Milan: Private Walking Tour of the Brera District
Enjoy a private walking tour of the artistic Brera district in Milan. See the historic Corriere della Sera newspaper headquarters and walk along the Naviglio di San Marco canal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back in time as you admire the old-fashioned shops and cafes n Brera
- Walk through the district which inspired Luciano Bianciardi's book 'Vita Agra'
- See the historic Corriere della Sera newspaper headquarters on the canal
- Admire the Ponte delle Gabelle and the Tombone di San Marco bridges
- Navigate the maze of narrow and winding streets easily with a local guide
DescriptionExperience the old-fashioned charm of the Brera district in Milan on this walking tour. Find out where famous writers, intellectuals, and artist's once lived. View romantic bridges and the Palazzo di Brera palace. Meet your guide and start your walking tour of the Brera district. Make your way along the canals and admire the Ponte delle Gabelle bridge, the Conca dell'Incoronata lock, and the Tombone di San Marco bridge. View the houses which overlook the canal and pass by where the the writer Dino Buzzati once lived. Make your way to Via Solferino street where you can see the historic headquarters of the Corriere della Sera newspaper which once collected reels of paper from the Naviglio della Martesana canal. Follow your guide as you navigate a maze of narrow streets surrounding the Palazzo di Brera palace. Pass by the Brera Art Gallery and the Academy of Fine Arts. Stroll through the streets that inspired Luciano Bianciardi's book 'Vita Agra.' Head past Bar Jamaica and stroll by the cafes on Via Fiori Chiari street. Discover where Scapigliati avant-garde artists once lived. Take in the historic shops which help to preserve an historic atmosphere.
IncludesWalking tour Guide Headsets
- This tour takes place rain or shine