My Guide Website?
Milan: Private Tour - Duomo, Gelato Tasting & Prada Museum
Explore Milan on a private guided tour. Visit Duomo and its panoramic rooftop with skip-the-line tickets, explore the acclaimed collection of modern art in Prada Foundation. Gelato tasting included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the acclaimed Prada Foundation
- Enter Duomo Cathedral & Duomo Rooftop Terrace with skip-the-line tickets
- Enjoy gelato tasting experience in one of the best ice cream places in Milan
- Visit the underground archeologic area beneath Duomo & the museum of Duomo
- Admire the beauty of Milan’s most iconic attractions with your personal guide
DescriptionThis private 4-hour guided tour will introduce to you the two most famous attractions of Milan: Duomo presenting the classical beauty Milan meanwhile Prada Museum presenting the city modern vibe. To share the real value of Italian culture, you will also experience a degustation of one of the best gelato places in Milan! Your private guide will accompany all the time during this tour. The guided tour starts in Piazza Duomo, where you can admire the unique gothic architecture of the biggest church in Italy that took 6 centuries to be completed. With pre-booked & guaranteed skip-the-line tickets, you will enter immediately the Duomo rooftop terrace by elevator to have a panoramic 360-degree view of Milan. After that, you will enter the Duomo Cathedral and your private guide will help you to explore the underground archeological area beneath Duomo & the museum of Duomo. The Duomo of Milan is the largest church in Italy and the fourth largest in the world, with a capacity of up to 40,000 people. In the 1930s a special law was introduced in Milan (as you will discover during the tour, it wasnt respected later on...) for which no buildings could have been higher than the highest point of Duomo. Its rooftops host around 3400 statues. For example, you can admire the statue of the boxer Primo Carnera, pigeon statue, a tennis racquet, and the Statue of Liberty (the myth says it inspired New York's one!). After Duomo, you will experience gelato tasting in one of the best gelato stores in Milan. Different from the usual ice cream, the best Italian gelato must be made with all natural ingredients. So remember take our tips to choose the gelato taste of seasonal fruits to ensure that you will try the most authentic, natural, and delicious gelato during your trip with us. After the gelato break, your private expert guide will accompany you with a taxi to Prada Museum. The building was originally an abandoned distillery complex and thanks to the imagination of the architecture team, reborn into an art space without losing its industrial structures. Co-chaired and established by the famous Italian designers couple: Miuccia Prada and her husband Patrizio Bertelli, Prada Museum brings to visitors an unforgettable experience immersed with cultural projects. The permanent collection includes three projects: Haunted House, Grottesque Process and Atlas. Some of the artists involved were Rem Koolhaas, Jeff Koons, Walter De Maria, Damien Hirst, Carsten Höller and many others. The temporary exhibitions of the museum are updated frequently to bring astonishing projects to Milan from cinema, music, to science and abstract installation. Your tour guide will also introduce you to “Bar Luce”, the only bar designed by the famous film director Wes Andeson (''Grand Budapest Hotel'', ''Moonrise Kingdom'', ''Rushmore''...). Bar Luce demonstrates Wes Andeson concept of color, architecture and beauty, without losing its function as a place where people relax, meet and socialize.
IncludesPersonal expert guide only for you during the whole tour Guaranteed & pre-booked skip-the-line tickets to Duomo Cathedral, Duomo rooftop terrace (with lift access), Duomo museum & the archeological underground area beneath Duomo with your provate guide Gelato tasting in one of the best icecream shops in Milan Visit Prada Foundation, dedicated to contemporary art and culture with your private guide Stroll through the glass-roofed arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, one of the first commercial centers in the world Enjoy a unique panoramic 360-degree view of Milan from the rooftop of Duomo Relaxed guided tour at your own pace Visit “Bar Luce”, the only bar designed by the famous film director Wes Andeson
- You can choose a different meeting point (in the center of Milan, in your hotel, etc) in case you wish, please contact us in advance by phone, email or whatsapp. A private pickup/dropoff by car can also be arranged (the cost depends on the location). When visiting the church, please ensure your shoulders, stomach, and legs (over the knees) are appropriately covered. Wearing shorts, mini skirts, crop tops, and sleeveless shirts may not be allowed inside Duomo. The sequence of the visited sites may change for organizational reasons. Bulky backpacks, large bags, food and drinks are not allowed inside. On very rare occasions, it may not be possible to access the internal part of Duomo Cathedral if an important religious ceremony is organized or another important event (the Duomo is also a functioning public church). In this case, the visit to Castello Sforzesco (the castle of Milan) or La Scala & La Scala Museum will be organized during tour