My Guide Website?
Milan: Pizza and Gelato-Making Class233 Reviews
Learn how to make authentic pizza and gelato with a cooking class in central Milan.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn to make delicious pizza with a professional chef
- Discover the secrets of making Italian gelato
- Sit down to enjoy your creations at the end of the class
DescriptionMaster the most delicious of all Italian arts and learn how to make authentic pizza and gelato. Meet an expert 'pizzaiolo' who will demonstrate how to make a perfect, scrumptious pizza. In a professional cooking studio, your professional chef will show you how to make pliable, paper-thin yeast dough while kneading it to perfection. Learn how to prepare a zesty, yet light tomato sauce to spread on top. While the dough rests, take a break to enjoy a selection of premium Diadema wines and olive oil. Then, hear all about the process of making authentic Italian gelato. Discover the raw ingredients and learn how to mix them together as you watch the chocolate melt into the cream. While the gelato churns, your chef will show you how to combine the ingredients to make the batter to cook your cone. Then, roll out your dough, choose your favorite toppings, and season your pizza before popping it into the oven. As soon as your fragrant pizza comes out of the oven, sit down, relax, and indulge your tastebuds with your culinary creations. At the end of your class, receive a certificate of attendance and a full digital recipe booklet to keep and use back at home.
IncludesPizza and gelato-making class Professional chef instructor Apron Cooking utensils Ingredients for pizza and gelato Soft drinks or a glass of wine Dinner Certificate of attendance Digital recipe booklet
- This class is suitable for families seeking an activity where children can learn about local culture in a fun and relaxed way
- Those who have specific dietary requirements are welcome to join, please notify the local partner when booking
- Please provide any details with regards to impaired mobility and the local partner will do their best to accommodate you
- This class is not suitable for people with celiac