My Guide Website?
Milan: Old Town & Artists District Brera Self-guided Walk
Explore Milan's historical highlights and pulsating life in the alleys of the old town, the artists' district Brera, the world-famous Scala and get surprising fun facts on this self-guided walk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Milan in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Milan
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionMilan's city centre awaits you with its fascinating mix of history, culture and modern life. Take your smartphone and start this self-guided walk to explore Milans rich history, stunning architecture and charming shopping offers. The city will inspire you. The tour starts at the impressive Castello Sforzesco, a historic fortress that now houses various museums. The Brera district, which you will explore afterwards, is known for its charming atmosphere, artistic scene and historical significance. Many small boutiques, craft shops and antique shops are on your way. In the narrow streets of the district you can browse for unique jewellery, fashion accessories, vintage finds and handmade products. It is the ideal place to make special discoveries away from the hustle and bustle of the commercial shopping streets. More highlights on your way are the Scala Opera House, one of the most prestigious opera houses in the world, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a beautiful 19th century shopping gallery and of course the Milan Cathedral, the city's most famous landmark, where this tour ends. Along the way you will get background information, surprising details and exciting facts. Entertaining quizzes on current and historical events provide fun and aha-moments. Many photos, links to Italian music and thematically appropriate videos enrich the tour. Plan on a leisurely 2 hours for this approximately 3 km route. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Milan by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Milan! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.