My Guide Website?
Milan: Old Town and Top Attractions Private Tour by Car
Discover the must-see sights and hidden gems of Milan on a comprehensive guided city tour with three duration options. See places like Teatro alla Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Milan’s Old Town by car with a 5-Star Private Guide
- See highlights of the city and immerse yourself in local history
- Immerse yourself in art at the Sforza Castle Museums(only in 6 and 7-hour tours)
- Visit iconic Duomo and its Rooftops with skip-the-line tickets (only in 7-hour)
- Walk less thanks to private car transfers between the sites
DescriptionMilan is full of wonders that can be easily overlooked if you have limited time for long walks, so join this original tour by private car to discover the best sights of the capital of Lombardy! Explore the city by car with a 5-Star Local Guide who is a master storyteller. Let us take you on a half- or full-day adventure in Milan! Choose the 3-hour option to see the best selected highlights of Milan’s Old Town. Your tour begins with a convenient pickup direct from your accommodation, so you won't even have to worry about finding the meeting point. Stop at the public square Piazza Mercanti to admire medieval buildings, temporary exhibits and markets, then head to the lively Piazza Duomo. Marvel at the elegant 19th century arcade Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the Royal Palace and the iconic Duomo Cathedral. At every turn you will learn something new about Milan, its history, culture and citizens. See the monument to Leonardo da Vinci and the famous opera house La Scala. The final stop will be at the inner courtyards of the Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco), allowing you to admire its magnificent architecture and the neighboring Sempione Park. Choose the 6-hour option to enhance your experience with a visit to the Sforza Castle Museums. Thanks to skip-the-line tickets you can avoid the queues and head straight for the entrance. The 14th century fortress is a treasure trove of history and art, with collections of armory, antique furniture, decorative arts, musical instruments and more. See the last unfinished work by Michelangelo Buonarroti, Andrea Mantegna’s Trivulzio Madonna and masterpieces by Canaletto, Titian and Tintoretto. The extended route also includes stops by the ancient Roman Walls in front of the imposing Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore, and the Arco di Porta Ticinese by the dock on Milanese canals. Choose the 7-hour option to also visit Milan’s top attraction, the Duomo. We provide skip-the-line tickets for the Cathedral, including lift access to the Rooftops. Explore its awe-inspiring interior filled with monuments and artworks, such as the famous Saint Bartholomew Flayed. Take the lift to the rooftops to fully appreciate the Gothic spires and pinnacles adorned with hundreds of statues, like the iconic golden Madonnina. The views are breathtaking, on a clear day reaching as far as the snow-capped peaks of the Alps!
IncludesGuided Tour of Milan’s Old Town and Top Attractions by Private Car (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in your chosen language Free admission to the Sforza Castle Courtyards Skip-the-line tickets to the Sforza Castle Museums (6 and 7-hour options only) Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo with Rooftops by lift (7-hour option only) Private car transfers with a pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Please check your email the day before the tour. The 3-hour tour does not include entry to the Duomo and Sforza Castle Museums. Skip-the-line tickets to Sforza Castle Museums and the Duomo include a reserved time slot for entry, but you will have to wait in line for reservation / ticket validation and security checks. Admission to Sforza Castle Museums is for the permanent collection, which may be partially closed due to renovations. Admission to Duomo includes lift to the rooftops (descent is 250 steps down) and headsets for groups larger than 5 people. Church tours during mass and special events are limited. 6- and 7-hour tours: Due to museum regulations, 1 licensed guide can lead a group of 1-9 people. You can book more than 1 guide for larger groups. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.