My Guide Website?
Milan: La Scala Theatre and Museum Guided Tour629 Reviews
Discover Milan's iconic La Scala Theatre on a guided tour. Learn about the music legends who have performed on its stage, and admire a vast collection of musical treasures at the La Scala Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the secrets of Milan's La Scala Theatre and Museum on a guided tour
- Learn about the early years of the theater and its most notable performances
- Admire the elegant interior design of one of Italy's most beloved opera houses
- Hear the stories of famous performers who have graced its hallowed stage
- See musical instruments, costumes, and set designs at La Scala Theatre Museum
DescriptionExplore the La Scala Theater in the heart of Milan on a guided tour and learn about its long history and the famous musicians and opera singers who have graced its stage. Visit the La Scala Museum and discover a collection of costumes, set designs, and musical instruments from notable performances. Make your way to the La Scala Theatre located right in the heart of the city, only a few steps from the Cathedral and Vittorio Emanuele Gallery. Meet your guide who will escort you on your journey through music and theatrical history at one of Italy's most culturally significant venues. Admire the stunning interiors of this elegant opera house which has stood for generations. Learn about the musical legends that have performed on its historic stage including Giuseppe Verdi, Gioachino Rossini, Luciano Pavarotti, and Maria Callas. Then, visit the La Scala Theatre Museum and discover set designs, musical instruments, and costumes used in the theater's greatest performances. See a collection of private artifacts which attest to the rich history and cultural impact of the theatre.
IncludesEntry tickets to La Scala Theatre and Museum Tour Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- The theater and museum are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers Due to rehearsals and private events, the visit may be limited to the museum only Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom