My Guide Website?
Milan: La Scala Museum and Theater Tour1800 Reviews
Visit one of the world's most important opera houses on a guided tour of La Scala. From the theater to its museum, hear tales of resident musical geniuses including Toscanini to Barenboim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit one of the world's leading opera houses
- See La Scala's famous stage and enchanting crystal chandelier
- Brush up on your classical music history with a tour through the La Scala museum, full of costumes, instruments, and all sorts of musical curiosities
DescriptionDiscover Milan's rich musical history on a guided tour through one of the world's leading opera theaters. La Scala also houses its own museum, which hosts a vast collection of costumes, instruments, and other musical curios, as well as a gallery of busts and paintings portraying some of classical music's greatest artists, including Giussepe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini. Explore the museum and hear fascinating tales and anecdotes about some of the marvelous musicians who have performed on La Scala's famous stage. You'll be immersed in the magic of the theater itself, with views from the boxes of the neoclassical interior and its monumental crystal chandelier. With good timing and a little bit of luck, you may even witness the artists rehearsing.
IncludesEntrance tickets to La Scala Theatre & La Scala Museum Guided tour with private guide
- Visitors will enjoy view of the theater from the 3rd level boxes in order to have a stunning overview of the Auditorium
- The visit of the theatre may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events