My Guide Website?
Milan: Iconic Sights Walking Tour with Milan Cathedral
Take in all the must-see sights in Milan on this walking tour. Follow your guide to the glass-domed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the La Scala theater, and enter the Cathedral of Milan.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the immensity of the Gothic Cathedral of Milan as you stroll through it
- Discover the facinating stories behind the construction of the Milan Cathedral
- Admire the rich frescos in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping center
- View the famed 18th-century La Scala theater designed by Giuseppe Piermarini
- Hear about the host of characters that lived at the Marino and Beltrami palaces
DescriptionExplore Milan's stunning highlights on this walking tour. Admire the architecture at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping center, the La Scala theater, and the Marino and Beltrami palaces. View the ornate designs inside the Milan Cathedral. Meet your guide in front of the Arengario palace and stroll to the 14th-century, Gothic Cathedral of Milan. Hear stories behind the Cathedral's golden statue of Mary and its many spires. Step inside to learn about its colorful stained-glass windows and to appreciate its use of space. Make your way to the the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping center which is a covered gallery built by Giuseppe Mengoni that links together Duomo and La Scala square. Listen as your guide tells you about its frescoes and about the local custom regarding the Taurus symbol. Continue to the La Scala Opera theater which whose stage has been graced by composers such as Giuseppe Verdi. Complete your tour with an overview of the architecture in La Scala square which hosts the Marino and Beltrami palaces. Uncover information about the personalities who lived in these palaces.
IncludesCathedral Ticket Guide Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- This tour operates rain or shine