My Guide Website?
Milan: Historical Walking Tour and The Last Supper Ticket3628 Reviews
Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” and enjoy a historical walking tour of Milan. Discover the world’s most famous Renaissance mural, and admire architecture such as the Duomo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a historical tour of Milan's Renaissance history
- Skip the long lines to see Da Vinci's mural of 'The Last Supper'
- Admire the façades of the Duomo, La Scala and Sforza Castle
- Enter the glass-roofed arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Step into the past on a stroll through Milan's historical center
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Milan on a historical walking tour that includes a skip-the-line ticket to see Da Vinci’s masterpiece 'The Last Supper.' Meet your English-speaking guide by the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie to enjoy fast-track entry to the world’s most famous Renaissance mural. Viewings are strictly limited and allow up to 15 minutes to study Da Vinci’s details. Then, stroll to the Sforza Castle and its surrounding park. Built in the 14th-century by the most important families of Milan, the fortress is now home to many important exhibitions and museums. Walk along Via Dante to Piazza dei Mercanti, site of the city’s medieval market. Continue to the opulent La Scala Theater, built in 1776 in Piazza della Scala. Enter the glass-roofed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to see a miracle of 19th-century engineering. End outside the Duomo, and marvel at the façade of Milan’s most symbolic building.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to 'The Last Supper' by Leonardo da Vinci English-speaking guide Audio headsets Walking tour
- For the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller