My Guide Website?
Milan Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt and Walking Tour62 Reviews
See Milan one riddle at a time with this self-guided mobile scavenger hunt walking tour. Visit the top sights of this stunning city, learn interesting facts, and see iconic attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of exploring Milan while solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn facts about Milan to get a local perspective of the city
- Discover hidden gems as you explore the bustling streets
- See the highlights of Milan from Sforza's Castle to Milan Cathedral
- Customize your experience by playing in your preferred language
DescriptionGet to know Milan at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Following the instructions in your confirmation email, simply download the app to your phone and begin your scavenger hunt whenever you want. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. The app will present you with a location-based riddle as you explore. To solve it, search for clues around the famous sight. Once you've solved the first riddle, you'll receive the next location. As a self-guided experience, you'll be able to fully enjoy yourself at every stop. Snap photos, indulge in gelato, or sip a coffee in the heart of Milan. If you need a break or decide to head into a nearby museum, pick up where you left off later or the next day. Start your tour at Castello Sforzesco! Visit the miraculous Santa Maria delle Grazie. Photograph the historic Castello Cova and admire the fairytale Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio. Temple Of Victory will captivate you with its weighty meaning! Enjoy the architecture at Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore! Piazza Mercanti, it will captivate you, it was the center of the city's life in the Middle Ages, it is worth the time and space in your mobile memory. The much-photographed Duomo di Milano will be your next step, do nothing, leave your mobile and enjoy! Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the most famous shopping center in the world is waiting for you to learn its legends. While the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Piazza della Scala, you are in the center of everything!
IncludesMobile app and login credentials City tour and information Navigation Scavenger hunt
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 53min Walking distance: 4.2km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied