My Guide Website?
Milan Highlights Private 3-Hour Walking Tour13 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Milan on a 3-hour walking tour, and experience the majesty of the Duomo cathedral with a private guide. Walk through the glass arcade of the Galleria shopping mall, see the famous La Scala opera house, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the stained glass windows and Gothic splendor of Milan's Duomo
- Stroll under the glass ceiling of the elegant Galleria shopping arcade
- See the statue of Leonardo Da Vinci overlooking La Scala
- Experience Milan's medieval past as you pass through Piazza dei Mercanti
- Feast your eyes on the vast towers of Milan's largest Renaissance building
DescriptionExperience a cosmopolitan mix of art, culture, fashion, design, finance and business on a walking tour of Milan city center, and discover why it attracts millions of visitors to its trendy boutiques and stores. Meet your guide by the Duomo on Piazza del Duomo for close up views of the stained glass windows, marble statues, and spires of one of the world's largest cathedrals. Then, stroll over to La Galleria, designed by the architect Giuseppe Mengoni as an iron and glass cupola, and discover the flagship stores of Prada, Gucci, and Armani under the glass canopy of the luxury arcade. Next, take in the somber façade of La Scala, the most famous opera house in the world. Opposite you’ll see City Hall, seperated from the theater by a 19th-century statue of Leonardo da Vinci surrounded by his pupils. Take a short cut through Piazza dei Mercanti to see porticos, reliefs and loggias still standing from the Middle Ages. Continue to the 14th-century Castello Sforzesco, once one of the largest fortified military citadels in Europe. Now completely restored, the castle is home to many of Milan’s most important museums, including the Museum of Ancient Art, where Michelangelo's “Rondanini Pietà” sculpture takes pride of place.
- Please note that knees and shoulders must be covered to enter the Duomo Entrance tickets for attractions are not included