My Guide Website?
Milan: Guided Walking Tour and Last Supper Ticket965 Reviews
See Leonardo da Vinci’s world-famous masterpiece, The Last Supper. Afterwards, experience the very best of Milan on a guided walk through the city’s medieval center. See La Scala, the Duomo and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze at the intricate paintwork of Leonardo’s masterpiece: The Last Supper
- Admire the architecture on a guided walk through the medieval center of Milan
- Visit the majestic Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and admire the exterior of the Duomo
- Take in the atmosphere of the charming hidden square at Piazza dei Mercanti
- See Sforza Castle, the imposing medieval fortress where the dukes once lived
DescriptionMarvel at Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' on a guided tour of the Santa Maria delle Grazie. Then embark on a guided city walking tour and admire highlights, including the Duomo, La Scala, and Sforza Castle. Your Milan tour begins at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie*, where you’ll see Leonardo’s The Last Supper. Admission to see this important work of art is strictly limited to those who have pre-booked tickets. After, your guide will take you to the medieval Sforza Castle. This imposing fortress was the residence of the dukes of Milan for centuries. Today is houses museums and important art collections. Head to the charming Piazza dei Mercanti, an unexpected square hidden away from the crowded streets. Experience the Renaissance illusion of space created by Bramante in heart of the medieval city. Continue on to Piazza della Scala, where you’ll find La Scala, one of the world’s most famous opera houses. Some of the greatest musicians and singers the world has known have performed here. You’ll enter the majestic Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an amazing 19th-century glass vaulted shopping arcade. The Gallery is known as the Salotto di Milano (Milan’s drawing room) due to its importance throughout the years as a meeting point for Milan’s residents. Lastly, visit the famous Duomo, located in the heart of Milan. This impressive cathedral is often considered to be one of the most beautiful churches in the world.
IncludesLicensed tour guide Ticket to see The Last Supper Walking tour of Milan's medieval center Headsets
- Your visit to The Last Supper will either be at the very beginning or very end of your tour, depending on available time slots