My Guide Website?
Milan: Guided Tour of Leonardo da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'443 Reviews
Make your stay in Milan special with a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Learn about the life of Leonardo da Vinci and witness The Last Supper mural.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Study the ancient characters come to life within da Vinci’s The Last Supper
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to enter straight into the beautiful church
- Walk into the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Learn all about the life of Leonardo da Vinci, focusing on his artwork
- Follow your licensed tour guide to discover the history of the church
DescriptionCome face to face with the legendary mural of The Last Supper on a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed church of Santa Maria delle Grazie with skip-the-line tickets. Wonder in awe at the creation of the painting and the life of Leonardo da Vinci. Meet your licensed guide and skip the queue to enter straight into the church. Listen to the expert as they briefly introduce you to the life of Leonardo da Vinci, highlighting his works of art. Brace yourself as you step into the room containing the world-famous mural of The Last Supper, painted by da Vinci himself. Spend around fifteen minutes admiring this historic piece of artwork, learning about the characters displayed at the table and the techniques used to bring them to life.
IncludesLicensed guide Entry tickets Audio devices to help you hear the live guide
- All visitors are allowed 15 minutes inside the refectory to view the Last Supper Small lockers are available in the ticket office for storing items In case of missing documents or wrong information, entrance to view the Last Supper can't be guaranteed and you will not be refunded Flash photography is not allowed Please note that some parts of the tour may not be easily accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability), if you are unsure of the details, please contact the activity provider