My Guide Website?
Milan Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour and Cooking Class1 Reviews
Enjoy an authentic Italian experience on a day of sightseeing and cooking in Milan. In the morning you’ll take a guided walk through the city’s historic center. In the afternoon you’ll learn the secrets of Italian cooking in a class with an expert chef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn more about Italian art, culture, and cuisine on this full-day program
- Explore Milan with a guide, visiting the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, La Scala, and Sforza Castle
- Cook like an Italian with a professional chef and savor the fruits of your labor
- Professional Guide full day at disposal
DescriptionSpend a memorable day in Milan appreciating fine Art and fine Food. Begin in the morning with a walking tour of the city center. Your guide will lead you on a stroll that takes in the major landmarks of Milan. Visit the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, La Scala Opera House, Via Dante, and the Sforza Castle. After you’ve reached the castle, you’ll have some free time to explore the area before starting your Cooking Class. During the afternoon class you’ll discover some of the best-kept secrets for creating an Authentic Italian Menu. An English-speaking chef will give you step-by-step guidance as you prepare and cook your meal, giving you tips on techniques used by the professionals. Once your freshly prepared meal is complete, you have a chance to sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor and...just enjoy it!
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Professional English-speaking chef Freshly prepared lunch (Saturdays) or dinner (weekdays) with drinks Certificate of attendance Taxes
- Note that Saturday tours follow a different schedule. The cooking class takes place in the morning, so you will enjoy your freshly prepared lunch before your walking tour in the afternoon.