My Guide Website?
Milan: Fast-Track Milan Cathedral and Terraces Guided Tour3894 Reviews
Tour Milan Cathedral on a small-group or private experience, with access to the terraces and a separate entrance. Marvel at this stunning Gothic building, and explore the archeological area underneath. Afterwards, discover the Duomo Museum on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Access Milan Cathedral through a separate entrance
- Access all areas, including the terraces and the archeological site
- Explore the Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church on your own
- Choose between a shared small-group or private experience
DescriptionEnjoy a 1.5-hour tour of the Milan Cathedral complex, including the terraces and the archeological area beneath the cathedral. Discover the history of this famous monument with your expert guide. You’ll also have access to the Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church. Best of all, choose from either a shared small-group experience or private tour, depending on your preference. Skip the ticket lines and enter the cathedral. Admire this stunning example of Gothic architecture and the artworks that decorate its interior. Continue to the rooftop terraces by elevator for breathtaking views over the city. Then explore the archaeological area beneath the Duomo, where the ruins of the Baptistery of San Giovanni alle Fonti were found. After your guided tour, you can visit the Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church on your own.
IncludesSeparate entrance access to Milan Cathedral 1.5-hour tour Guide Headset to hear the guide better Fast-Track pass to get into the Cathedral and terrace Pass to access the Duomo Museum Pass to access the San Gottardo Church 20% discount at the official Duomo shop
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- Private tour options are exclusively for you and your group
- In case of adverse weather conditions, security, public order, or other reasons, Milan Cathedral may change its opening hours, access methods, and visit durations
- In the unlikely event that the terraces are closed, the guided tour will include the Duomo Museum
- The Duomo Museum is closed on Wednesdays
- Please be prepared to go through airport-style security checks
- A dress code is required to enter the cathedral. Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered
- The staircase to reach the highest terrace is narrow
- The following items are not permitted inside the Cathedral: suitcases, large backpacks, bags, umbrellas, animals, glass or glass bottles, flammable objects, and weapons (including Swiss Army knives or firearms)