My Guide Website?
Milan Fashion, Art and Design Private Walking Tour1 Reviews
Discover the secrets of the fashion world in Milan, home to the Milan Fashion Week, renowned fashion stores, vintage ateliers & exclusive boutiques. Explore Quadrilatero della Moda with a 5-Star Guide
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Milan's fashion district, Quadrilatero della Moda, with a 5-Star Expert
- See luxurious boutiques, hidden showrooms and designer’s studios
- Immerse yourself in fashion history
- Hear true stories about Gucci, Versace and other famous Italian fashion houses
- Enjoy an exclusive tour tailored to your needs and interests
DescriptionJoin our Fashion History Expert Guide on the streets of Quadrilatero della Moda to discover the essence of Italian fashion. Learn about the renowned Italian fashion houses, the craftsmanship and the iconic fashion references from Italian culture and art. Get an insider’s insight into the fashion of Milan! Choose the 2-hour option to explore Quadrilatero della Moda, Milan’s fashion district, with a 5-Star Private Guide. This is where all the top-ranked models, fashion designers and international stars flock every year for the Milan Fashion Week, one of the most important events in the world of fashion. This high-class shopping district will amaze you with the wide range of luxurious fashion stores, vintage boutiques and retail outlets. You can find stores of most of the world’s major fashion houses here, including Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Versace. The guide will give you some tips on shopping in Milan and how to get the best deals, but also share many interesting facts and spicy rumors about fashion history. Immerse yourself in the story of how Milan became a leading center of Italian fashion in the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Quadrilatero della Moda, Milan's Fashion District 5-Star Fashion Expert-Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Visit to fashion brand boutiques, hidden showrooms and designer’s studios Facts and anecdotes about Gucci, Versace, and other Italian fashion houses Pickup from accommodation located in Milan's Old Town
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels in Milan's Old Town Please provide your full address when booking. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly. If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you next to the the Statua di Giulio Ricordi, Largo Antonio Ghiringhelli, 20121 Milano MI, Italy.