My Guide Website?
Milan Duomo & Rooftop Guided Tour & Hop On Hop Off optional222 Reviews
Admire the architecture of Milan’s majestic Gothic cathedral with its stunning interior. Enjoy priority admission to the Duomo and its Rooftop, add and optional hop-on hop-off 2 day ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the lines with your priority admission to Milan’s Duomo and Rooftop
- Admire the Cathedral's breathtaking architecture
- Reach the Rooftops by lift and take in spectacular views of the city
- Hop on Hop off 2 days ticket (if option selected)
DescriptionMilan’s Duomo, one of the city’s most iconic buildings, was built over 600 years ago, and is one of the 4 largest cathedrals in Europe. On a 2 hours guided tour you’ll learn about the artistic and architectural features of the cathedral, and its connection with the history of the city. Admire the Gothic elements of its design and its numerous paintings and statues. From your guide you’ll hear the legends associated with the Duomo and also see its pagan elements, such as zodiac symbols. Head downstairs to the basement, where you’ll visit the crypt under the altar, the site of the centuries-old tomb of the Archbishop Carlo Borromeo. Reach the very top of the Cathedral by lift and enjoy a guided visit to the Rooftop, where you’ll have a chance to take in panoramic views of Milan. Add the optional Hop on Hop off 2 days ticket to visit the city on panoramic buses.
IncludesSkip-the-line Duomo entrance ticket Guided tour of Duomo Terraces Hop on Hop off 2 days ticket (if option selected) Spanish, French, German or Italian speaking guide only available in Private Group option
- Dress code: As this is a Christian church, please ensure sure that your shoulders and legs are covered
- It is forbidden to bring the following items inside Duomo: food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and anything that can be used as a blunt weapon