My Guide Website?
Milan: Duomo, La Scala Theater and highlights Walking Tour1 Reviews
Take a fantastic walking tour along the streets of Milan with an expert local guide. Enter the stunning gothic Duomo cathedral, and visit La Scala, the famous opera house where greats have performed.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Let yourself be fascinated by the architecture of the cathedral
- Cross the Vittorio Emanuele gallery, the oldest shopping center in the city
- Discover the most famous singers and artists who have performed at 'La Scala'
- Admire one of the most beautiful squares in the world
- Listen to the stories of the city through the voice of a specialized guide
DescriptionTake a 3-hour tour of Milan, one of the world’s greatest cultural capitals, and gain entry tickets to 'La Scala' theater museum and to the Cathedral. Visit Milan’s famous Duomo, a stunning Gothic cathedral. Among all 3,400 statues, you can admire the most revered figure is the golden representation of Mary, called the Madonnina (Little Madonna). Explore the beautiful square the cathedral is set in, including Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest shopping mall in Italy. Finally Museo Teatrale Alla Scala is waiting for you. Milan’s renowned opera house over the years has stored the traces of the presence of immortal artistes, great composers, unforgettable singers and dancers. Listen to anecdotes about the Opera House and the artists that performed here: Verdi, Puccini, Pavarotti, Maria Callas, Nureyev and many others.
IncludesEntry ticket to La Scala Theater Museum Skip-the-line ticket to enter the Cathedral Headsets licenced and professional guide
- The stage of the theater can be viewed from a box or gallery. Due to rehearsals and private events, the visibility of the stage may be limited or closed Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom