My Guide Website?
Milan: Duomo & Gelato. Private Family Tour Designed for Kids1 Reviews
Explore Milan together with your children on a private tour designed for kids. Enjoy gelato/pastries tasting, Duomo & rooftop, Leonardo Da Vinci's interactive museum & the oldest toy store of Europe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Duomo & its panoramic rooftop with skip-the-line tickets
- Admire Milan’s most iconic attractions for kids with your private guide
- Visit Leonardo da Vinci's interactive museum on a family-friendly private tour
- Enjoy gelato tasting in one of the best ice-cream places in Milan
- Visit an iconic toy store that will create personalized toys for your kids
DescriptionTravelling is the perfect way to open up a child’s world to possibility and wonder. During this private 3-hour family-friendly guided tour you & your kids will experience most important attractions of Milan that are tailored for children, including visit of Duomo & its panoramic rooftop with skip-the-line tickets, the interactive museum of Leonardo da Vinci where kids can learn how important inventions of Leonardo are constructed and used in real life. Visit F.AO Schwarz iconic toy store that will personalize the toys for your kids. Gelato & pastries tasting is included. This family-friendly tour is a seamless mix of adventure & education that’s so much fun that the kids will not even realize they are learning something the whole time. The guided tour starts in Piazza Duomo, where you can admire the unique and beautiful gothic architecture of the biggest church of Italy. With pre-booked & guaranteed skip-the-line tickets, you will enter immediately the Duomo rooftop terrace by elevator to have a panoramic 360-degree view of Milan. With access booked to the Duomo terrace, you and your kids will understand better how Milan is built and developed from urbanization point of view. On the way to Leonardo Museum, your private tour guide will explain to you the story of the most famous shopping gallery in the world: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Leonardo da Vinci's museum stays at the 2 floor of Galleria, which displays the most important inventions of Leonardo da Vinci from the flying man, lion machine, Leonardo da Vinci's vision to submarine, and his inventions of musical instruments. More than just an artist, Leonardo da Vinci has an intensive knowledge in any field of science from biology, botanical, chemistry, physics, to mathematic & zoology. Many of his inventions rooted from his childhood observations of the nature and his curiosity on how nature functions. Leonardo da Vinci's museum mission is to present his works in an interactive method to visitors, especially children with interactive explanation on each single components of the machines and the science behind its functions. In particular, The museum also provides the digital reconstruction of the Last Supper's original version. F.A.O Schwarz Milan is the first store of the iconic F.A.O Schwarz toy brand in continental Europe. More than just a normal toy store, F.A.O Schwarz is designed as a toy wonderland where any kid at different age(s) can find the favorite toy(s) from tailored Barbies set, name-signed teddy bear to personalized car model. The tour will end with gelato tasting so that your family can learn more about of most iconic Italian treat: gelato. Different from the traditional icecream, gelato must be made from natural ingredients, that's why Italian gelato is not as sweet as icecream but it is an amazing balance of flavor & taste.
IncludesPersonal expert guide only for your family Visit the iconic toy store that will create personalized toys for your kids Enjoy gelato tasting (or other pastries) in one of the best food stores in Milan Admire a unique panoramic 360-degree view of Milan from the rooftop of Duomo Explore Leonardo da Vinci's Interactive Museum Guaranteed & pre-booked skip-the-line tickets to Duomo Cathedral, Duomo rooftop terrace (lift access) Stroll through the glass-roofed arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II Visit the Interactive Museum of Leonardo da Vinci to experience many important mechanical & architectural inventions of Leonardo da Vinci A relaxing mix of adventure & education that’s so much fun your kids will not even realize they are learning something new the whole time Relaxed guided walking tour at your own pace
- Private pickup and drop-off by car can also be arranged after booking (the cost depends on the location) The sequence of the visited sites may change for organizational reasons On very rare occasions, it may not be possible to access the internal part of Duomo Cathedral if an important religious ceremony is organized or another important event (the Duomo is also a functioning public church). In this case, the visit to Castello Sforzesco (the castle of Milan) or La Scala & La Scala Museum will be organized during the tour Bulky backpacks, large bags, food, and drinks are not allowed inside Wearing slippers and open-toe shoes is not allowed inside the church & the museum When visiting the church, please ensure your shoulders, stomach, and legs (over the knees) are appropriately covered. Wearing shorts, mini skirts, crop tops, and sleeveless shirts may not be allowed inside Duomo