My Guide Website?
Milan: Duomo, Galleria, Brera, & Pizza Tasting Private Tour6 Reviews
Explore Milan on a private guided tour. Visit the Duomo and its rooftop with skip-the-line tickets, see Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and explore Brera. End your tour with some delicious pizza tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the beauty of Milan’s most iconic attractions with your personal guide
- Enter Duomo Cathedral & Duomo Rooftop Terrace with skip-the-line tickets
- Stop by Piazza della Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and visit Brera area
- Visit the underground archeologic area beneath Duomo & the museum of Duomo
- Enjoy pizza tasting in one of the best pizzerias of Milan
DescriptionThis private 3-hour guided tour will introduce to you the most significant sights in Milan, and explain to you why their historical, cultural values are so important to Milan and Italy. A to share the real value of the Italian culture, you will also experience a degustation of one of the best pizzerias in Milan! The guided tour starts in Piazza Duomo, where you can admire the unique and beautiful gothic architecture of the biggest church in Italy that took 6 centuries to be completed. With pre-booked and guaranteed skip-the-line tickets, you will enter immediately the Duomo rooftop terrace by elevator to have a panoramic 360-degree view of Milan. After that, you will enter the Duomo Cathedral and your private guide will help you to explore the underground archeological area beneath Duomo & the museum of Duomo. The Duomo of Milan is the largest church in Italy and the fourth largest in the world, with a capacity of up to 40,000 people. In the 1930s a special law was introduced in Milan (as you will discover during the tour, it wasn’t respected later on...) for which no buildings could have been higher than the highest point of Duomo. Its rooftops host something like 3400 statues and they are not all are saints or angels. For example, you can admire the statue of the boxer Primo Carnera (world heavyweight boxing champion in 1930s – he was the first Italian ever to gain this title), the statue of the pigeon, one of a tennis racquet, and the Statue of Liberty (the myth says it inspired New York’s one!). After Duomo, your private expert guide will accompany you through Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, named after the first King of Italy. Constructed in 19th century, the Galleria was built on the initiative of the king with the purpose to represent the modernization of Milan and connect La Scala & Piazza Duomo, the most important landmarks of that time. Now it is a grand display of many beautiful of high-end fashion boutiques & famous restaurants, all inside an enormous decorated glass roof of the Galleria. After Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, your knowledgeable guide will bring you to Piazza della Scala, where you will observe from the outside one of the leading opera and ballet theaters in the world. The tour will end with a walk through the majestic Piazza Cordusio & Via Dante to visit to the famous Brera area and enjoy an authentic pizza tasting experience with your guide in one of the best pizzerias of Milan.
IncludesPrivate guide Pre-booked skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo Cathedral, Duomo rooftop terrace (with lift access), the Duomo museum, and the Duomo's archeological underground area Pizza tasting at one of the best pizzerias in Milan Piazza della Scala Visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II visit Guided walking tour
- You can choose a different meeting point (in the center of Milan, in your hotel, etc) in case you wish, please contact us in advance by phone, email or whatsapp. A private pickup/dropoff by car can also be arranged (the cost depends on the location). When visiting the church, please ensure your shoulders, stomach, and legs (over the knees) are appropriately covered. Wearing shorts, mini skirts, crop tops, and sleeveless shirts may not be allowed inside Duomo. The sequence of the visited sites may change for organizational reasons. Bulky backpacks, large bags, food and drinks are not allowed inside. On very rare occasions, it may not be possible to access the internal part of Duomo Cathedral if an important religious ceremony is organized or another important event (the Duomo is also a functioning public church). In this case, the visit to Castello Sforzesco (the castle of Milan) or La Scala & La Scala Museum will be organized during tour