My Guide Website?
Milan Duomo Cathedral Tour19 Reviews
Discover the most iconic symbol of Milan, the Duomo! Skip the long lines and enjoy this 1-hour guided tour of the inside of the famous Cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Save time with our skip-the-line tickets with priority access to the Duomo
- Enjoy your 1-hour visit of the Duomo (outside and inside) and the underground crypt
- Follow your legally licensed English speaking tour guide
DescriptionMeet your licensed tour guide in Piazza del Duomo and start visiting the impressive gothic Cathedral! Inspect the endless details of its façade and admire the statues, the spires, the bizarre gargoyles and many other oddities. Skip the lines and enjoy priority access to the largest Italian cathedral and marvel at this imposing monument. Your tourist guide is ready to focus on the countless statues, the decorations, the colourful stained-glass windows that tireless craftsmen designed along the centuries and be amazed while hearing about the stories of the “Holy Nail” from Jesus’ True Cross or the Sundial Trail and its zodiac signs. Stroll along the aisles, reach the main altar and pay homage to the tomb of Saint Charles Borromeo, one of Milan Holy Patrons, host inside the crypt below.
IncludesSkip-the-line admission ticket to the Duomo (inside) Reservation fees Professional guide Small-group Use of headphones (if there are more than 5 people on tour)
- It should be remembered that, to access the Monumental Complex, visitors must be decently dressed. Inside the Cathedral, off-the-shoulder and / or low-cut dresses, shorts, miniskirts, and hats are prohibited. if necessary, please note that at Ticket Office 1 - Sala delle Colonne (Piazza Duomo 14 / A) it is always possible to purchase appropriate disposable Kimonos.
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the Cathedral (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)