My Guide Website?
Milan: Duomo and La Scala Guided Tour173 Reviews
Explore Milan's rich musical history on a 2-hour guided tour of one of the world's leading opera houses at La Scala, and marvel at the soaring Gothic vaults of the Milan Duomo, the 5th largest church in the world and the largest in Italy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go behind the scenes at La Scala Milan
- Look inside the world's 5th largest church
- Discover one of the first ever shopping malls
- Marvel at some of the highest Gothic vaults in Milan Cathedral
DescriptionGo on a journey into the sacred and the profane on a 2-hour musical tour through Milan. Enter both the Scala Opera House, and Milan Cathedral (Duomo), the 5th largest church in the world. First, enter La Scala to explore one of the most famous theaters in the world. Go inside the auditorium with seating for more than 2000 people and a stage that has hosted some of the world’s most recognized artists. See the theater from inside one of the exclusive boxes. Learn more about the history of La Scala in its own museum, and see a vast collection of costumes, instruments, and other musical curiosities, as well as a gallery of busts and paintings portraying some of classical music's great artists, such as Giuseppe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini. Stroll over to the glass-roof arcade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, built in the late 19th-century and considered one of the first shopping malls in history. Enter the Gothic façade of the Duomo, and discover the true symbol of Milan. See the soaring vaults (some of the tallest in the world), and learn why this imposing building attracts more than 5 million visitors per year.
IncludesLicensed English-speaking guides Skip-the-line-ticket to the Duomo Skip-the-line ticket to La Scala Audio guides (for groups of more than 10 people)
- These are smaller group tours for better interaction with your guide
- It is forbidden to take food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and anything that can be used as a blunt weapon inside Duomo; shoulders and knees must be covered
- The visit to the theater may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events