My Guide Website?
Milan: Cathedral & Terraces Private Tour w/ Fast Track Line71 Reviews
Enjoy a private guided tour with an official guide of the Duomo of Milan. Skip long lines with fast-track access, and admire the stunning views from the terraces.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a private group guided tour with an official guide of the Duomo of Milan
- Admire Milan from the top once you reach the Terraces
- Learn all secrets of the Duomo from the inside
- Enjoy a 20% discount at the Official Duomo Bookshop in Piazza Duomo 14/a, Milan
DescriptionDiscover secrets within the Milan Cathedral's walls. Witness 5 centuries of labor shaping the Duomo's extraordinary fusion, where white marble embodies Lombard Gothic grandeur. Venture forth to the Archaeological Area, a realm where the remnants of the Baptistery of San Giovanni and the Basilica of Santa Tecla (4th Century) await your discovery. Here, you'll unravel the enigmas, both minor and grand, veiled within the heart of the Milan Cathedral. Your expedition reaches its zenith upon the panoramic terraces of the Duomo, where an awe-inspiring vista of the city sprawls before you. Marvel at the breathtaking panorama that unfolds, an exquisite reward that marks the grand finale of your exploratory escapade.
IncludesPrivate guided tour Fast Track entrance to the Terraces Duomo ticket: after the visit, you can visit the Museum of the Duomo and the Church of San Gottardo alone The ticket is valid for 3 days with single entry to each area starting from the date of the visit 20% discount at the Official Duomo Bookshop in Piazza Duomo 14/a, Milan
- Please be prepared to go through airport-style security checks. All visitors are invited to collaborate by emptying their pockets from objects metal and opening their bags
- You will be entering a sacred place, so you must dress appropriately. Shorts or sleeveless tops are not allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- In the unlikely event of closures of the Terraces or Cathedral, the guided tour will include the Duomo Museum. You can use your ticket in the next 72h to visit the Terraces
- The Duomo Museum is closed on Wednesdays
- The Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change its opening hours, access methods, visit duration or any events planned at the Duomo
- The ascent to the Terraces is by elevator, and the descent is on foot