My Guide Website?
Milan Cathedral: Skip-the-Line Private Tour with Rooftop2 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Milan Cathedral on a private tour with skip-the-line tickets and optional pickup and drop-off. Explore the cathedral and its museum and enjoy elevator access to the rooftop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Duomo di Milano with a 5-Star Expert Guide
- Save time thanks to skip-the-line tickets to Milan’s top attraction
- Discover the rich history and cultural heritage of Duomo
- Fall in love with the views from the cathedral’s rooftops ( 3,5 and 4,5-hour)
- Enjoy a convenient pickup and drop-off by private car ( in 3 and 4,5-hour)
DescriptionThe monumental Milan Cathedral (Duomo) is not only the most visited attraction in Milan, but also one of the world’s largest and most beautiful churches. Join this exclusive tour to enjoy priority access to the cathedral and its rooftop with skip-the-line tickets. Fall in love with the outstanding architecture and artistry of Duomo di Milano! Choose the basic 2-hour option to visit the Milan Cathedral and Museum with skip-the-line tickets that allow you to jump ahead the seemingly endless lines to the ticket office. Your tour begins at the charming Piazza della Scala, which features the La Scala opera house and the Leonardo da Vinci Monument. Take a walk through the beautiful 19th-century arcade Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to Piazza del Duomo and marvel at its crown jewel, the Duomo di Milano. The Milan Cathedral is a Gothic masterpiece with rich decorations and unbelievable details that took nearly 600 years to complete. Immerse yourself in the cathedral’s history as you explore its awe-inspiring interiors with your Private Guide. Marvel at the 52 pillars carved in dark stone, the marble floor, stained-glass windows and numerous monuments and artworks, such as the famous Saint Bartholomew Flayed. The tour also includes a visit to the Museum (located in the Royal Palace) to take a closer look at the statues, stained-glass windows, paintings, tapestries, architectural models, terracottas and plaster cast from the Duomo. Discover the treasures of the Cathedral! Choose the 3-hour option to take advantage of private transportation on your visit to the Milan Cathedral. This option includes the 2-hour tour with skip-the-line tickets to Duomo and a 1-hour transfer time between the meeting point and your accommodation. Enjoy a convenient pickup and drop-off by private car to avoid wasting time walking or using public transportation. Choose the extended 3,5-hour option to visit the Milan Cathedral, Museum, Archeological Area and the Rooftops. This is a premium experience because instead of climbing 250 steps you can simply take a short elevator ride to the top. The roof offers breathtaking views of Milan’s Old Town and allows visitors to admire upclose the forest of spires and pinnacles adorned with numerous statues that give the Duomo its distinctive appearance. Its highlight is the golden Madonnina, perched on the Great Spire, which represents the heart and soul of the city. Choose the 4,5-hour option to add private car transfers to the extended itinerary with skip-the-line tickets to the Milan Cathedral, Museum and Rooftops. Save time and effort by booking transport in advance. We will organize a 5-Star Driver and a private, air-conditioned vehicle for your pickup and drop-off so other tourists will not disturb your experience.
IncludesPrivate Guided Tour of the Milan Cathedral, Museum and Rooftops (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets to the Milan Cathedral and Museum (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo Rooftops by elevator (only in 3,5 and 4,5-hour options) Pickup and drop-off by private car (only in 3 and 4,5-hour options)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo and Museum include on-time entry but the reservation has to be confirmed at the ticket office. There are mandatory checks. Tickets include headsets for groups of 5+ people. Church tours during mass and scheduled events are limited. The Duomo Museum is closed on Wednesdays. Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo Rooftops include lift access to the top, however, the descent may be via stairs (250 steps). We limit the group size to 25 guests per guide, so that everyone can get the best experience. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide. The 3- and 4,5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. Transfer time can take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people and a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.