My Guide Website?
Milan Cathedral, Sforza Castle and Michelangelo’s Pietà Tour6 Reviews
Discover all the secrets of Milan Cathedral, and explore all the stories hidden in the Sforza Castle with a guided visit inside both sites. See Michelangelo’s world-famous Pietà sculpture and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Milan Cathedral and climb to the terraces
- Take the best photographs of Milan’s skyline
- Admire the last masterpiece by Michelangelo
- Follow in Leonardo Da Vinci’s footsteps at Sforza Castle
DescriptionTake a guided tour of Milan Cathedral and Sforza Castle to discover these two symbols of the city. Enjoy a half-day guided experience in your choice of language. Tickets to Milan Cathedral and its terraces, and Sforza Castle are included. Your tour begins in Duomo Square, where you will enter the cathedral with your guide. Learn the enchanting history of the complex, and admire the mosaics, colorful windows, statues and artworks that decorate the cathedral. After exploring the cathedral, visit Michelangelo’s Pietà, his final masterpiece. Walk along Via Dante Alighieri to Sforza Castle with your guide. Explore the castle, decorated with artworks by Leonardo da Vinci and other famous artists. Discover everything there is to know about this site from your guide.
IncludesEntrance tickets to Sforza Castle and the Duomo Complex Certified tour guide Headphones for groups larger than 6 participants
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that to enter to religious sites, knees and shoulders must be covered. Please do not wear any sport club t-shirts