My Guide Website?
Milan: Best of Walking Tour with Duomo Visit8 Reviews
Discover Milan with a local guide and skip the queue to enter the Duomo. Explore the highlights and wonders of Milan, with shopping gallerias, urban parks, green spaces, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Castello Sforzesco, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Teatro alla Scala and Duomo
- Get an incredible view of the city, from the terraces
- Enjoy the convenience of a skip-the-line tour
- Learn local historical facts from a local and expert guide
DescriptionMeet your local guide and see Parco Sempione with the Sforzesco, a Medieval stronghold rebuilt and embellished by the Sforza family in 1450. Explore the surrounding park and emerge in the city streets, always teeming with surprises. Get a glimpse of cultural landmarks the Scala Opera House, the hall Milanese Temple of Opera, and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an opulent shopping mall topped with vaulted glass and iron arcades, named after the first king of Italy. Finally, enter the famous Duomo, the crown jewel of Milan. After visiting the interior, you'll reach the rooftop terraces for breathtaking views of the city. Look! There's La Madonnina, a 4.16-meter statue of the Virgin Mary protecting and overlooking the city.
IncludesLocal guide, Duomo skip-the-line ticket
- This tour runs rain or shine; There is a strict dress code for the Duomo entrance: shoulders, knees and thighs need to be covered, so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts and hats (for men); It is prohibited to enter with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters or scissors; Please note that some parts of the tour may not be easily accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability), if you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact us.