My Guide Website?
Milan: Best of City Walking Tour with Last Supper Tickets268 Reviews
Embark on a tour of Milan's highlights and enjoy skip-the-line admission to The Last Supper. See Milan’s world-famous attractions on this 3-hour guided walking tour of the city's stunning gems.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the lines waiting to see The Last Supper, Leonardo da Vinci’s stunning masterpiece
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala
- Visit Milan Duomo and get up close and personal with some of its architectural marvels
DescriptionSee all the sights of Milan, and gaze in awe at Da Vinci's Last Supper on this informative and fun walking tour. See the Teatro Alla Scala, Duomo, and much more in the company of your expert guide. This 3-hour tour begins at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, home to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper, one of the most famous works of art in the world. The tour operator will provide pre-booked, all-inclusive skip-the-line tickets, so that you’ll enter the room with your guide, your group, and just one other small tour group, ensuring that you can make the most of your time with the masterpiece. Next, you’ll embark on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala, as you take in its impressive façade. The tour ends at the most impressive site of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. You'll go inside the Duomo together to explore more, and even underground to see the basilica's battistero. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators. You’ll see Milan at its best with an expert, English-speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs or hassles and can focus on discovering parts of this vibrant, beautiful city that most visitors never see.
IncludesPre-booked, skip-the-line tickets for The Last Supper Guided tour of Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper Milan walking tour Expert, English-speaking guide Skip-the-line entry to The Cathedral
- The Last Supper is housed inside an active convent and The Duomo is located inside the Milan Cathedral, please note that all visitors entering must cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or strollers. Please contact the Guest Experience team to make alternative arrangements
- All guests must supply the full name (including children), surname, and date of birth of everyone visiting the Last Supper at the time of the booking. Should you fail to provide these, your reservation will be canceled
- ID or passport copy is required
- The activity provider complies with all local government regulations; please refer to the government website in the country of your tour for the most up-to-date information