My Guide Website?
Milan: 3-Hour Sightseeing Tour with Duomo and La Scala Entry24 Reviews
Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of Milan and get guaranteed tickets to see the the Duomo and Milan’s renowned opera house, La Scala. Explore the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the church and convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie on a 3-hour sightseeing tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the famous Duomo cathedral and square
- Discover Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest mall in Italy
- Explore the museum and theater of La Scala
- Enjoy a panoramic tour by bus
- See the church and convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie
DescriptionTake a 3-hour tour Milan, one of the world’s greatest fashion capitals, and gain entry to some of city’s most impressive monuments. Visit Milan’s famous Duomo, a stunning Gothic cathedral. Explore the beautiful square the cathedral is set in, including Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest shopping mall in Italy. Then make a stop at Milan’s renowned opera house, La Scala. See the place where the works of composers such as Verdi and Puccini debuted, and artists such as Maria Callas and Luciano Pavarotti enchanted audiences. Your ticket provides entry to the theater and museum, which you may revisit after the tour for a longer period. Finally the bus will transfer you to Santa Maria delle Grazie. This church and Dominican convent is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is conveniently located next to the famous Last Supper painting by Leonardo da Vinci (entrance not included).
IncludesEntrance to the theater and museum of La Scala Entrance to the Duomo of Milan Guided tour Transportation by bus Headphone set
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress requirements
- Entrance to the Duomo may be not permitted in case of celebrations. In this case, the local partner will give you tickets that you can use another day
- Entrance to La Scala theater may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events
- The Auditorium can be viewed from a box unless a rehearsal or show is in progress