My Guide Website?
Milan: 3-Hour Private Bike Tour154 Reviews
Explore Milan's main monuments on a private biking tour. Cycle to Sforza Castle, Arco della Pace, the skyscrapers district, the old canal lock, Ambrose Church, La Scala, Galleria, and Mercanti Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the city's main monuments on a group bike tour
- View the Peace Arch, Santa Maria delle Grazie, Darsena and the canals
- Take a few photos with your camera from the best vantage points
DescriptionMeet up with your guide for a private cycling tour of the most evocative and interesting places of art and history in the center of Milan. Cycle to the outside of the Sforza Castle monument, visit its inner courtyards and get an explanation of its art and history. Afterwards, view the Peace Arch, Darsena and the canals to take a few photos with your camera. Then, hop back on your bikes and head to San Lorenzo and the Roman columns, the Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, the Roman ruins via Brisa, the Piazza Affari and the Maurizio Cattelan contemporary art installation L.O.V.E, where you'll have another short stop for photos. Then, head to Mercanti Square, La Scala Square, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and finally, Duomo Square for another short photo session before heading back to the starting point of the tour.
IncludesTour guide Use of bicycle Helmet
- All participants must have an ID card and a copy of the payment or voucher, if booked online
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by their legal guardian
- Riders must wear suitable footwear (e.g. trainers or comfortable shoes) and clothing