My Guide Website?
Milan 3–Hour Cultural Bike Tour5 Reviews
Enjoy Milan by bike on a 3-hour guided tour. Discover the history of the city, its most important sites, the hidden gems and artistic highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cycle back in time and see archeological remains from the Roman era
- Admire the Duomo, the third-largest church in the world
- Enjoy historical commentary from your guide at every stop
DescriptionTake a 3-hour bike tour of Milan and discover Renaissance monuments, Leonardo’s projects and ancient basilicas. The first stop is the colossal Castello Sforza, once home to Milan’s ruling families during the Renaissance. Head to ruins of the Roman era, when Milan was the capital of the Empire. Move on to the Duomo Cathedral, the symbol of Milan, and marvel at its 135 spires. Visit the Teatro alla Scala, one of the leading opera houses of the world. See other historic monuments and buildings, blending tradition with centuries of innovation. Experience a unique journey from the ancient to the contemporary, discovering the landmarks of the city as well as its hidden gems.
IncludesBike rental (with available accessories) Expert guide
- Be sure to wear clothing comfortable for city biking (specific sportswear is not necessary)
- Bring an appropriate bag for your belongings